This took me about 15 minutes to cook, super easy! If you prepare everything before you start to cook, it get’s so much easier :)
It was a very good pasta dish today. First I wanted crayfish but couldn’t find it here, so we had to take Icelandic lobster.
You need for 4 pers:
Icelandic hummer (or crayfish/shrimps)
1 crushed garlic
2 1/2 dl water
2 1/2 dl cream
2 1/2 dl sour cream
2 1/2 tbsp lobster bouillon
2 1/2 tsp red pesto
1 handful spinach
Chopped parsley, about 1/2 cup + garnish
salt and pepper
1. Begin to pour water and boil up with olive oil and salt.
2. Chop the leeks and cook it soft in olive oil, then add the garlic.
3. Pour in the water, cream and crème fraîche.
4. Cut the salmon into 2 * 2 cm thick pieces and fold into the simmering sauce, add the lobster bouillon and pesto.
5. Let simmer for 6-8 minutes.
6. Stir in the spinach and add the crayfish tails (or whatever you choose to have). Crayfish tails or shrimp should only be warm and not cooked, so you can set the pan aside immediately. But I used this Icelandic hummer and it’s raw, so I let it simmer a little while until the hummer was finished.
7. Add the chopped parsley and salt/pepper if needed.
Serve with pasta and garnish with parsley. :)