Okay, this was so good, you just have to try it!! Today was a spontaneous dinner, nothing that I planned the day before as I usually do haha. But I have been at Ikea and fix some stuff at home so the time just ran away. So today we just bought ready-marinated chops and putted on the grill! Had some forest mushrooms from yesterday that I just fried in a hot pan with olive oil and salt, made a simple cold sauce of mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, herbs, and salt / pepper. Then I did these delicious potato wedges with truffle flavor, YUM!
1. Cut the potatoes into wedges, with the shell
2. Place the cloves on a plate and pour over the olive oil and sprinkle with salt flakes
3. mix everything together so the potatoes gets covered with olive oil
4. in the oven at 225 degrees
5. When the potatoes are golden brown and crunchy then they are ready
6. Pour a few drops of truffle oil on the potatoes and mix, be careful with the truffle oil because it’s quite strong so you only need a few drops. :)