Today it’s Friday, and then you get the opportunity to make a real good friday coffee cake, as these lovely chocolate squares.
2 large eggs
3 dl sugar
150g melted butter
1 dl milk
0.5 dl of strong coffee
3.5 dl flour
3 tablespoons cocoa
2 teaspoons baking powder
0.5 tsp salt
4 tablespoons Duche de leche
100 g chocolate
3 tablespoons strong coffee
0.5 dl cream
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Use a 20x30cm dish, cover the bottom with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs and sugar until white and fluffy.
- Melt the butter and pour in the milk and coffee.
- Mix together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the butter / milk mixture.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 15-18 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool while you prepare your glaze.
- Take a pan and have down the dulce de Lechen and cream
- Stir until the dulce de Lechen has melted down
- Add the chocolate and stir to a fine glaze
- Pour in the coffe
- When the cake has cooled pour the glaze on and sprinkle with coconut flakes. :)