Did some bbq todau, these good meat skewers with smoked bbq sauce with baked sweet potato with feta cream, Love it!!
Smokey Bbq sauce
100g feta cheese
1 dl sour cream
- Start with the sweet potato. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, prick holes with a fork around the sweet potato, then put them on a baking tray and bake them in the oven for about 1-1 1/2 hours.
- Mix all the ingredients to the feta cheese cream and set in the fridge in the meantime.
- Cut the meat into pieces. Put the meat on the skewer.
- Brush the meat skewer with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Grill them on a hot grill and brush BBQ sauce.
- Make a cut in the potato when it’s finished, press with the thumb and forefinger in the bottom of the potato so it opens.
- Add a dab of cold cream in each potato and top with chives.