Pasta for 4
small onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, pressed
mushrooms, about 5-6st
5 dl cream
grated Parmesan about 3 dl
Salt and pepper
- Prepare everything first. Cut the bacon into small pieces, chop the onion finely, slice the mushrooms and grate the parmesan.
- Cook the pasta al dente. Plenty of salt in the water and a dash of olive oil.
- Start by frying the bacon in a pan until they become slightly crispy, then let drain on paper towels on a plate.
- Fry then the chopped onion, add the pressed garlic and fry together. Then add the mushrooms.
- Pour in the cream and a handful of grated Parmesan. Mix together and let the sauce thicken a little, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and the bacon and mix everything.
- Serve with grated Parmesan. :)