A super fast and delicious pasta, perfect weekday dish that everyone will definitely like! :)
400 g pasta
5 large tomatoes
1 silver onion, goes well also with plain yellow onion
2 cloves garlic
1 package of bacon
1 large handful fresh basil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 dl mascarpone
plenty of parmesan
1. Boil the pasta water with salt.
2. Slice the bacon into pieces, and fry in medium temperature in a dry pan.
3. Chop the onion and garlic, add to the frying pan and fry so it softens.
4. Cut the tomatoes into pieces and add to the pan. Simmer together for about 10 minutes and cook the pasta.
5. Add about 1-1.5 dl of the boiling pasta water to get a delicious pasta sauce.
6. Grate the Parmesan and chop the basil and pour the pasta.
7. Add the basilica, mascarpone and parmesan. Toss with the pasta and serve!