Flying Jacob is the name of this dish and it’s a true Swedish classic. This is a favorite at our house, it’s so good and super easy to make! :)
1 grilled chicken (you can also use chicken filé)
1 pack of bacon
3 dl of cream
1-1.5 dl sweet chili sauce
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees.
- Strip the grilled chicken from the bones and tear apart the meat into pieces, if you don’t like the skin, remove it, otherwise it’s super good to leave the skin on.
- Peel and slice the banana.
- Put the chicken meat in an ovenproof dish. Add the banana on top.
- Stir together cream and chili sauce and pour it over.
- Bake in the lower part of the oven for 20 minutes. Cut the bacon and fry until crispy. Put it on some paper towels to drain.
- Take out the chicken and sprinkle it with bacon and peanuts.
- Serve it with freshly boiled rice. YUM! :)