When I was in Finland last week, I got to taste a super good avocado pasta. I had actually never eaten avocado with pasta before, and I love avocado so much and it’s my nr 1 craving at the moment haha. So, I really wanted to eat this dish again and I did it my own way, and… yesss… I loved it. I recommend to do this pasta dish soon, you will get addicted. And it’s OK, cuz it’s so simple to do that even my dog could do this. ;) So no one could fail, I mean it.
400g of pasta
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
3 shallot onion, chopped
1,5 red fresh chili, chopped, without the seeds
2,5 dl of dry white wine
4-5 avocados, depends how big they are
2 dl chopped fresh parsley
2 dl chopped fresh basil
1,5 dl grated parmesan
Salt and pepper
Olive oil and grated parmesan for garnish
- Start to cook the pasta with salt and olive oil to ‘al dente’ and save about 3 dl of the pasta water for later
- Fry the chopped shallot, garlic and the chili (remember to take out the seeds from the chili) in olive oil
- Pour the wine into the pan and stir around, let it boil together a little
- Add the cooked pasta and mix everything together, turn off the heat!
- Pour the pasta water and stir
- Add the avocado pieces, the chooped perslay, basil and the parmesan in to the pan and mix everything together
- Squeeze lime juice over the pasta and taste it with salt and pepper.
- Granish it with some olive oil and grated parmesan. :)