3 dl flour
150 grams butter
0.5 tsp salt
0.5 dl sugar
2 tbsp water
125 g butter
2 tbsp plain flour
3 dl light syrup
1 1/2 dl sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
150 g of pecans, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Boil butter, syrup, sugar, flour and salt in a saucepan. Let it simmer for a few minutes, stir all the time. Remove from the heat and let cool.
3. Mix together all the ingredients for the pie crust and press into a mold evenly. Use a fork to make some small holes in the middle of the pie crust. Bake for about 5-10 minutes!
4. Add the chopped pecans, vanilla sugar and lightly beaten eggs in the caramel mixture.
5. Pour the filling into the pie shell and bake for about 30-40 minutes at 175 degrees. If you notice that the edges start to get brown really quick you can use aluminum foil and just put it over the pie so it wont get burned.
6. Serve with some whipped cream and dust with some cacao powder.