This is a super tasty and easy dish to make. You get a lot of sauce in this recipe so If you want to double the recipe you don’t need to change the sauce ingredients.
I chose to serve it with crispy potato wedges but you can also serve it with rice or pasta. :)
600 g pork tenderloin
125 grams Mozzarella
10 pieces salami (pepperoni works too)
salt & black pepper
4 dl whip cream
1.5 dl sweet chilli sauce
1. Clean the tenderloin from fat and tendons . Salt and pepper and fry it in butter until a nice golden colour. Let cool a little.
2. Cut deep cuts in the tenderloin, not quite through. Slice the mozzarella.
3. Take a slice of salami and then a slice of mozzarella on it. Add a few basil leaves and fold. Tuck the folded salami into the slot. Fill the whole file.
4. Whisk together cream and chilli sauce, season with salt and pepper. Place the file in an ovenproof dish and pour on the sauce.
5. Cook in the oven at 225 degrees for about 40 minutes.