No one will never guess that these delicious chocolate truffles are med with avocado and not heavy cream. As long as you use dairy-free chocolate, these truffles are gluten-free and vegan!
100 gram dark chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp agave syrup or honey
A pinch of sea salt
- Add avocado and a pinch of sea salt to a food processor and mix.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave. Be careful not to burn it, 10 seconds at the time and stir between.
- Pour melted chocolate, coconut oil and honey into the food processor with the avocado and mix until it’s completely combined and the avocado is no longer visible.
- Place the truffle mixture in the fridge to set for 20 minutes. Once the mixture has firmed up a bit, remove from fridge and make the truffles by rolling a tablespoon at a time. You should get about 12 truffles.
- Fill a small bowl with cocoa powder and roll each truffle until coated. Place on parchment paper. You can also just sprinkle some sea salt as I did with a few. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.