A delicious, easy and quick pasta dish that is perfect to put together on a weekday dinner. You will love the combination of garlic, basil, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and mozzarella. Only made in 20 minutes!
350 gram tortellini with cheese
olive oil and salt (add it to the water when you cook the pasta).
1 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 dl sun dried tomatoes in oil in a jar, drained from oil (cut in half)
3 garlic cloves, sliced thin
A half bag with fresh spinach
4 dl half and half (cream and milk)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika pulver
125 gram standard ball of fresh mozzarella
10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
grated parmesan cheese, to serving
- Cook the tortellini according to package, drain and set a side.
- Heat sun-dried tomatoes and 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet on medium heat, add the sliced garlic and cook for about a minute. Add fresh spinach and continue cooking and stirring on medium heat until spinach just starts to soften.
- Add half and half, salt, paprika and bring to boil and then reduce to simmer.
- Add the fresh basil and the cooked tortellini. Mix to coat and warm on medium low heat and then add the mozzarella cheese in pieces. Stir so it melts a bit.
- Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Serve and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
ENJOY YOUR DINNER! :)