The summer is just around the corner and this dessert will suit perfect to treat your guests with.
An amazingly good and easy dessert that have everything in one glass. Delicious crumble, then a sweet and smooth white chocolate mousse, topped with fresh passionfruit and raspberries and meringue bites. So good!
You can prepare this dessert in time and store in the fridge until serving.
5 digestive cookies
25 g butter
White Chocolate mousse:
2 egg yolk (save the egg whites)
1 1/2 dl cream
1 tablespoon sugar
125g white chocolate, chopped in bites
1 1/2 dl lightly whipped cream with 1 tbsp sugar
2 egg whites
- Start with the crumble. Melt the butter in a sauce pan. Crush the digestive cookies into small crumbs. Add the crumbs to the melted butter and stir. Set a side.
- Pour the egg yolks, cream and sugar in a heavy saucepan. Simmer up on low heat, stir constantly until it get thicker. Add the white chocolate and stir until melted. Set aside to cool.
- Whip the egg whites until firm. If you turn the bowl upside down, the egg whites won’t fall out. Whip the cream and sugar in another bowl into a soft foam. Fold the cooled white chocolate gently into the whipped cream, then fold the beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Add some digestive crunch into your serving bowls or glasses. Then spoon the mousse on top and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with passion fruit, raspberries and crushed meringue.