I love asian food, my favorite food for sure! This is a dish I will do many times from now on. It’s so good! Marinated salmon in asian flavours with a delicious noodle wok. Feel free to choose any kind of vegetables you want in your wok, I chose my favorites.
600 gram salmon filé with skin
4 tbsp kikkoman soyasauce
2 tbsp sesam oil
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp rice viniger
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp ginger, minced
1 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 green onions, chopped
1 red chilli, removed from seeds and chopped
7-10 mushrooms, cut in half
100 gram sugar snaps
1 carrot, peeled and grated
1 can of mini corn
200 gram traditional noodles
2 tbsp concentrated chicken bouillon
2 dl water
Kikkoman soyasauce, to taste
1 dl roasted sesam seeds
- Prepare the marinade for the salmon, in a medium bowl combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Place salmon in a baking dish, skin-side down. Pour half of the marinade over the salmon, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Heat vegetables oil in a large frying pan on medium heat. Add the green onions and chilli and saute for 2 minutes. Add the rest of the vegetables and cook together for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the marinade, the chicken bouillon and water into the pan, bring to a boil.
- Add the cooked noodles and roasted sesam seeds and mix everything together. Taste and season with more soya sauce if needed.
- Take the salmon and wipe it off slightly. Fry the salmon in a skillet on medium heat, first with the skin side down for about 3 minutes, then the other side for another 2 minutes.
- If your salmon is a little bit undercooked in the middle, just keep it covered for a few minutes before serving, that will also allow the salmon to continue cooking and it will be perfectly done and not dry when you’re ready to serve.
- Serve the salmon together with the hot noodle wok and drizzle some sesam oil on top.