These fudgy chocolate cookies are just so delicious! They’re so easy to make and you just need very few ingredients. These cookies are so yummy and suits perfect for you if you are on a healthier diet and you’re craving for something sweet or just for chocolate!
While I’m traveling I really try to eat healthy as I need to stay in shape due to my work. And as I’m a real foodie and would not say No to eating a moist cake or candy for example, I always try to find a healthier choice.
Today I just felt like eating something home baked and these were just perfect! You get 8 cookies and I store them in the fridge and just take one when I’m craving for something sweet, or just want something with my coffee.
You don’t need any equipments to make these cookies, just a fork. I promise you that you will love these googy chocolate cookies.
1 medium avocado (needs to be ripe)
1 dl coconut sugar
1 dl cocoa powder (preferably raw and organic)
3 tbsp cold coffee
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 175 C and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small cup combine the ground flax seeds and coffee and let thicken for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl add the avocado, coconut sugar, cocoa powder and cinnamon. Mush everything together to a nice fudgy mix. Add the flax/coffee mix and the baking powder.
- Scoop the batter onto your prepared baking dish. Make round evenly cookies with a spoon.
- Bake them for 15 minutes. Allow them to cool completely.