The perfect and quick lunch! It’s super easy to make, so good and healthy! :) I just served it with a simple salad.
1 broccoli, chopped into florets
2 tbs olive oil or coconut oil
3 spring onions, chopped
1 handful fresh spinach
3 kale leaves, stems removed, chopped
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp lemon juice
10 eggs, whisked
2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- Preheat the oven to 190 C. Bring a saucepan of water to boil. Add the broccoli abd cook for about 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan in medium heat. Add the spring onion, kale, broccoli and spinach and saute for 3 minutes or until soften.
- Next, add the cumin and lemon zest/juice.
- Add all the greens to an oven pan or you could just use the pan itself if it’s big enough and oven prof. Pour the egg over, sprinkle with the nutritional yeast flakes.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20-25 min or until the eggs are set and golden.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt. Serve and enjoy! :)