Damn, these are sooo good and sooo moist! The perfect healthy treat. I love regular brownies but they are much worse for you, I mean they contain a lot of refined sugar, butter and gluten.. These don’t contain non of it. How good doesn’t that sound?! :)
1 1/2 dl almond butter
2.5 dl cooked smashed pumpkin, cooled
3 tbsp pure maple, honey or agave syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/2 dl cacao nibs, optional
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Grease a baking dish with coconut oil. Not a big baking dish, as you don’t want the brownies to be too thin.
- Place almond butter, pumpkin, maple/honey/agave, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Stir until well-combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring until smooth.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, smoothing with a spatula. Sprinkle with cacao nibs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before putting in the fridge. They will set more if you store them in the fridge for at least 1h. Cut into squares and serve.